- Photographs should be no smaller than 1 MB and no larger than 10 MB.
- The decision of the Judge is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision.
- You can submit up to three photos.
- You are the sole owner and author of each photo and have the right to make your photo available to the competition.
- Your entry does not contain personally identifiable information about your or any other person.
- It is entirely at the discretion of the organisers as to which photographs are displayed in the exhibition. Each photo must not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- You confirm that any person depicted in the photo has granted permission to be portrayed or shown, and any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
- The winning photographer will be contacted by email. If the entrant does not reply by a date specified in the email they will be disqualified and replaced by another photographer.
- If you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian's consent to participate in the competition.